Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankc420:
I personally want to dive, Saturday morning, evening, and night(freebie w/ Cristal Clear), and Sunday morning,evening..

I like that... dive dive dive, works for me.

Do we get to plan in advance where we go? I saw they had a schedule online, but figured since we are such a large group we may get to dictate where we go?

I like the Dive Dive Dive... especially if its Wrecks Wrecks Wrecks

utdivermatt:
Do we get to plan in advance where we go? I saw they had a schedule online, but figured since we are such a large group we may get to dictate where we go?

I like the Dive Dive Dive... especially if its Wrecks Wrecks Wrecks

And since i need my AOW to do wrecks wrecks wrecks, I'm praying to God for some money money money. :rofl3:

denisegg:
gang leader which is me....

if you are going to ride with me, you might need to get to my house a day early. I have alot of chores that need to be done before we can leave...wash the truck and trailer, load it, mow the lawn, clean the pool and hot tub, rake the yard, clean out the gutters, take out the trash, I'll keep working on my list........

You can dream dream dream :D

Why would you want to wash a truck and trailer that your going to drive 14 hours in?

DawgDiver:
And since i need my AOW to do wrecks wrecks wrecks, I'm praying to God for some money money money.

Well, I hope you guys take advantage of the deal that I got for you all on the AOW, I know you won't find a better price anywhere else! :11:

frankc420:
Well, I hope you guys take advantage of the deal that I got for you all on the AOW, I know you won't find a better price anywhere else! :11:

It's all a matter of scheduling and setting aside the money for me. Not a matter of who I would do it with. I know I won't find a better deal than what you found for us, and I appreciate that. If I think I can afford it by then, I will do it. On a positive note i'm probably starting a 2nd job next week, extra cash.... will most likely help out.

Oh, and Happy 500th post for me! :wave-smil

frankc420:
You can dream dream dream :D

That's what you're doing Frank........getting to go to the Keys with me is a dream come true!!:D

DawgDiver:
Oh, and Happy 500th post for me! :wave-smil

You would have never made it without us and this trip to the Keys!!!

denisegg:
You would have never made it without us and this trip to the Keys!!!

Yeah, just think, if I had gotten into that "just conversation" thread i could be sittin at 1200 right now. :D

SECOND ROOM BOOKED
Queen bed in master bedroom, queen sofabed in living room, two twin beds in second bedroom,two bathrooms, full kitchen, private balcony, whirlpool tub in master bath. Sleeps up to six persons. Free continental breakfast buffet included daily.

Howard
Stuart
Frank
UTdiverMatt
Dawg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom