Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All I know is, someone needs to put up a CC and have everyone send them $$. Then book something... room wise at least, the reason I say this is because there's a boat race in the Keys that weekend so rooms are going fast!

frankc420:
All I know is, someone needs to put up a CC and have everyone send them $$. Then book something... room wise at least, the reason I say this is because there's a boat race in the Keys that weekend so rooms are going fast!

Yeah we just need to get an agreement from everybody on what we want to go with. Did Conch ever get back with you on lodging?

DawgDiver:
Yeah we just need to get an agreement from everybody on what we want to go with. Did Conch ever get back with you on lodging?

Yeah, they use Ocean Pointe. I spoke with Denise today, I think our best bet is going to be her initial choices. Ocean Pointe and Ocean Divers.

Ocean divers only requested a group deposit of $200, meaning we don't have to worry about sending money to one person yadda yadda. Pricing isn't that much more and she has dove with them.

So has anyone had a chance to sit down and figure out a total for diving and lodging? It would be nice to have a number, and I dont have any of the info without digging through the old thread.

Also, is breakfast included with Ocean Pointe?

utdivermatt:
So has anyone had a chance to sit down and figure out a total for diving and lodging? It would be nice to have a number, and I dont have any of the info without digging through the old thread.

Also, is breakfast included with Ocean Pointe?

The condo divided up among 6 people was $133 per person, for 3 nights.

6 of them already booked a condo, so we need 6 to fill another, which I think we have it it's

utdivermatt,
frank,
me (dawgdiver)
howard
howards son
mwhities

mwhities doubts he will be able to go. But, you never know. (For now, count me out.)

Michael

Frank, you got any buddies planning to come?

DawgDiver:
Frank, you got any buddies planning to come?

No, mwhities was the only buddy I had locally that may have been interested...

well, there's still utmatt's friend (cmufieldhockey) who's thinking about it. I can't imagine not finding a 6th person in between now and memorial day though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom