Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flodiver:
Sooo....Is this trip closed or can others go as well?

The rooms can accomodate 6 people and so far there are 5 in each so there is room if you are interested.:)

I have dibs on a twin bed!!!!!! All you others can duke it out!

:boxing_sm :swordfight: :catfight:

All those who snore will be shot with a spear gun! Not really, but socks will be thrown!

HEAVY SOCKS!

I would like the other twinbed, but i'll rotate out on the sofabed if we need too.

Frank I got bad news, I snore.

Im fine on the sofa bed. Im not there to sleep, I am there to dive.

Just be aware... I go to sleep at 7 every night, and everyone will have to be out of my room by then.

utdivermatt:
Im fine on the sofa bed. Im not there to sleep, I am there to dive.

Just be aware... I go to sleep at 7 every night, and everyone will have to be out of my room by then.

I got bad news. We're doing night dives :14:

And 7?! 7?! You call yourself a college student??!! :D

Heck yeah... us UT kids actually wake up and go to classes early in the mornings. Not our fault we actually want to get a career and do something other than bark for a living.

To bed by 7 and snoring....I'm glad you guys are not in my condo...:D

We are going to be in Margaritaville you know!!!!!!!!!!!

utdivermatt:
Heck yeah... us UT kids actually wake up and go to classes early in the mornings. Not our fault we actually want to get a career and do something other than bark for a living.

Is it because you gotta wake up and go to class or because the nightlife in knoxville flat out sucks?? :rofl3:

I keed, i keed. However you should know there might be rum.

Back
Top Bottom