Diving yesterday in Edmonds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kayla

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We did a couple of fabulous dives yesterday at the underwater park. The weather was BEAUTIFUL, the vis wasn't bad at all... Did anyone else make is down yesterday? There were a few divers there... and you never know who is lurking on SB!! :wink:

K

We splashed about 1PM and viz was so poor for the most part I didn't need a mask! :)

It was still a great time!

No kidding? We were there early, and it was great!!

The wind picked up later in the day. Mukilteo had like 3' of vis at at about 30' at 6pm. The deeper you went the better it was but it was still pretty thick.

We spent the day in the South Sound . . . Fox Island West Wall, Titlow, and Les Davis. We never found the West Wall but admired the sea pens. Titlow was FABULOUS -- rjack had calculated precisely when slack would be, and we only dawdled about a half hour past that, but the water was as still as a pool. Viz was okay, and certainly good enough to spend a half hour finding nudibranch after nudibranch, including species I had never seen before. Les Davis was another new site to me, and also critter-rich, and I took a camera down for the first time and actually got usable photographs!

The four of us (me, DoubleDip, rjack and his wife) had an absolutely splendid diving day.

TSandM:
...I took a camera down for the first time and actually got usable photographs!
Ah, excuse me, but it is considered rude to say such a thing without posting the photos.

Put 'em up!

As requested . . .

I'm VERY impressed that TSandM was able to:

a. Take the pictures;

b. Load the pictures onto her computer;

c. Edit the pictures; and

d. Upload them to SB.

Will wonders never cease?

(PG ducking for cover here in the Windy City.)

(Long suffering wifely sigh . . . )

Great pics! Don't ya just love a good diving day? Thanks for sharing them with us, and make sure that you keep putting them up!! I love to see pictures of things in our area!!!

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom