Diving yesterday in Edmonds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go down and grab some rocks. :wink:

Rocks are not in oversupply on the bottom at Edmonds . . . not like Cove 2, where I've made use of them myself :)

LOL I guess thats true. Didn't think about that one... Glada to hear that were not the only ones that have used other means of weight on occasion... :wink:

Rock are good to have on occasion. On my last dive, my buddy decided to end a long dive by cruising around in 9 feet of water for the last 10 minutes. Would'nt have made it without those rocks!

What's the water temp like this time of year? I'd like to come out and dive Puget Sound sometime, probably later this summer-but I don't own a dry suit yet :(

Kayla:
Go down and grab some rocks. :wink:
You're ALL headed to jail. From the park web site:

"Marine Sanctuary Info

City of Edmonds Beaches are marine sanctuaries. No fishing, clamming, crabbing, or collection of shells, rocks, driftwood, or other marine life is allowed. "

Oh, we drop them before we get out. We translocate rocks, we don't collect them!

Water temp in Cove 2 today was a whopping FIFTY-TWO degrees -- now explain why I called the dive after 39 minutes because I was cold? And no, the dry suit is behaving nicely at present.

Rick Inman:
You're ALL headed to jail. From the park web site:

"Marine Sanctuary Info

City of Edmonds Beaches are marine sanctuaries. No fishing, clamming, crabbing, or collection of shells, rocks, driftwood, or other marine life is allowed. "

LOL.. your not supposed to KEEP the rocks! Besides, how are they going to prove that I didnt bring that rock from home?

I guess rocks are good - but are there shops nearby that rent weights and tanks?

Kayla:
LOL.. your not supposed to KEEP the rocks! Besides, how are they going to prove that I didnt bring that rock from home?

DNA profiling of bacteria unique to edmunds u/w park.... : D

Back
Top Bottom