Diving this Sat./Sun. (2/5, 2/6)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Who wants to dive this weekend? Surf will be way down. Sunny all weekend and warm, in the 70's. Santa Ana winds all week. Visibility will have improved significantly (my prediction, and I'm sticking to it). The Laguna webcam this morning looks wonderful; like a lake. It's gonna be the first really good weekend to dive in a LONG time. Maybe we can try someplace new in Laguna. Or maybe Malibu if it has improved by then. Or Palos Verdes. Hell, anywhere is good.

I'm planning on diving all day Saturday, and also Sunday morning. Let me know if you're interested.

I ain't stepping one foot off the island this weekend... well, er, I guess I will have to to descend! Glad to hear mainland conditions are improving too.

Dr. Bill

Haven't dove Marineland yet. Almost, but not quite.

And yeah, I got lights. Two of 'em. Why? You expecting a solar eclipse or something? :D

I've haven't dove Marineland since my diving renaissance in September.

There are a few things that are keeping me from making a commitment to go to Catalina Island, but I think I can make it to Marineland on Saturday.

Hopefully, I'll know for sure by the end of tomorrow.

Christian

scottfiji:
yes, sure, and of course.. I'll be diving too...
Marineland will be a good choice...
have you dove there yet? (with your dive light?)
did you get a dive light yet?
What time are y'all thinking about meeting at Marineland on Saturday?

I forgot that I've got the crew (aka Surface Support Team) with me this weekend, so someplace with a nice beach like Malaga or Laguna would work better. Wanna do one of those instead? Much nicer surface interval between tanks if you can kick back on the beach and relax and eat and stuff.

Pebble beach at Marineland or the bluff overlooking the dive site makes a nice place to kick back and eat. There is some great snorkeling there too, just aroung the corner in the cove to the east of the pebble beach it is shallow with lots of life.

I will dive someplace this weekend. Saturday or Sunday or both.

On Saturday I have an Army Confrence Call from 9-10 a.m and I have to show a property at 4:00p.m. But outside of that I am open to diving.

I'm open to other places. I'd like to do something besides Laguna if conditions are good. Don't get me wrong. I like Laguna, but I'm looking to mix it up a bit more.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom