Diving The Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lishen

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings to the board!

A fellow SB member has recomended that I ask you all for your help. I'm starting up a new website and could really use all your help in getting it started. The site is devoted to user reviews of everything related to planning a dive trip. Please come on over and help get the site on its feet!

The Daily Diver

Thanks!

Under Southeast Asia you need to spell "Philippines" right!

Don't see the spelling mistake, maybe I corrected it when I recategorized. The Philippines are now in the "Asia" category so there is less confusion about what islands are southeast asia or just plain asia.

COOL!!! Nice start.....now if you can get the gang here to play you will be in high cotton.

Babydamulag:
Under Southeast Asia you need to spell "Philippines" right!
ooohhh man i am a dunce!!! ive been spelling it wrong for the last two monthes, i only put in one p insted of two!!! this is going to be a real cool web page you are making and look forward to it!!

jim ernst:
ooohhh man i am a dunce!!! ive been spelling it wrong for the last two monthes, i only put in one p indted of two!!! this is going to be a real cool web page you are making and look forward to it!!

no worries jim a lot of people commit the same error...even filipinos :D

I'm not trying to recruit just people from SB, but in my opinion this is the most successful forum for scuba diving and those who are active here really seem to love scuba diving and thus would be the ones interested in a site such as mine. If you have any suggestions as to other places I can go to recruit divers, please suggest them to me!

As for why Hawaii gets its own forum...i have no idea. Probably because originally I had broken it down into many more regions but have since wrapped them up into larger areas (ex. southeast asia has been combined with asia, florida has been combined into the US, etc...). I suppose that I should probably put Hawaii back into the US.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom