Diving Ohio, this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve_Dives:
But, hey, your not gonna be one of those wimps in a drysuit are you??? :D

:popcorn:

I've worked long and hard to get to the point where I actually enjoy diving in my drysuit and I plan to enjoy it this weekend :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

Yeah, same here easy....I think its closer than Mermet..looks like it.

We'll let you know...they are only open from 10am to 4pm Sat/Sundays then...so we'll probably make it a leave Friday, come back Sunday afternoon thing.

J

Ber Rabbit:
I've worked long and hard to get to the point where I actually enjoy diving in my drysuit and I plan to enjoy it this weekend :eyebrow:

Ber will be in her drysuit, but I'll be there in a wetsuit.

Ken

Ber Rabbit:

Oh, hi Ber! Fancy meeting you here!

C' ya Saturday,

Steve_who-will-be-freezing-his-soggy-bum-wishing-he-had-toasty-drysuit_Dives

Notso_Ken:
Ber will be in her drysuit, but I'll be there in a wetsuit.

Ken

Wet or semidry? (And do you notice how they chose semidry instead of semiwet???)

I'll be semidry, so does that make me half a semiwimp? I think quarter-wimp status is in order since wrestling your way out of one of those things takes some stamina.

I assume the students will be wet, so we can be there for moral support! (I have a shortie I can use to hide the word "semidry" on my suit, but that probably moves me back towards full-wimp status...)

Ken goes in a full wet suit--he's tha man! Yes, the students are wet too :)

Besides the dives won't be the cold part, I hear the water is still 55 degrees compared to the 58 degrees we had at the pumpkin carving. The surface interval is what gets you and hopefully it won't be so windy we can't heat the tent effectively. We work hard to make those surface intervals pleasant especially when we have students.

Weather forecast for Sunday is Rain/Snow showers with a low of 32 and a high of 41. At least if you believe weather.com. Dry suit or no dry suit, that's just not pleasant. If I want suffering like that I'll watch a Lion's game.

RPanick:
Weather forecast for Sunday is Rain/Snow showers with a low of 32 and a high of 41. At least if you believe weather.com. Dry suit or no dry suit, that's just not pleasant. If I want suffering like that I'll watch a Lion's game.

Score for Saturday is we completed 3 out of 3 dives. 2 more for tomorrow!

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom