Diving Legend, Stan Waterman comes to Dallas!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jleolion

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Jeff Colvin and I am President of the Scubadillo Dive Club in Dallas Texas. I'm very excited to announce that the "DILLOS" are bringing 5 time Emmy award winner, Stan Waterman to Dallas. This true diving legend will be introducing, selling, and autographing his new book, Sea Salt: Memories and Essays. It is a 288 page hardback with over 70 beautiful photos. He will also be telling stories of his many fantastic adventures in diving, as well as showing videos of his life's work. All the details and ticket locations are in the attached flyer. We hope you'll post the flyer and spread the word, as well as join us for this magical evening in September. Get more info about this event and this extraordinary man at: www.scubadillo.org. If you are near the Dallas area, we would love for you to join us.

Thank You,
Jeff Colvin

Thanks for posting this here. I sent a missive to a Moderator asking to move this to a better forum for appropriate coverage...

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I've moved this thread here from Introductions and Greets for better exposure in the right region.

Christian (aka headhunter)
ScubaBoard Advisor

I'm there! I can't wait! :D

Hey Jeff, if you see or hear from Nancy McGee (with Stan Waterman Productions), please tell her Ken Costlow said hello. I feel certain she will be there that night.

Oh Man.....I've to try to go to that. Thanks for the info!

WOW, what a great score for the Scubadillo's dive club! Excellent idea! I am sure they will sell it out. :D

ScubaTexan:
I'm there! I can't wait! :D

Hey Jeff, if you see or hear from Nancy McGee (with Stan Waterman Productions), please tell her Ken Costlow said hello. I feel certain she will be there that night.

She will be there, and I will tell her. Better yet, why don't you come and say hello yourself. Our event will be his first public book event before it's official intro at DEMA.

jleolion:
She will be there, and I will tell her. Better yet, why don't you come and say hello yourself. Our event will be his first public book event before it's official intro at DEMA.

As I said in my previous post -- I'M THERE!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom