Scubapro Announces Waterman Scholarship honoring Stan Waterman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverWire

Contributor
Reaction score
(DiverWire) To honor SCUBAPRO’s longtime ambassador, Stan Waterman, and in celebration of his 90th Birthday, SCUBAPRO, and its partners PADI and Beneath the Sea, are launching an exciting campaign geared towards creating the next generation of ‘waterman’. The Waterman Scholarship will be awarded to the person who, like Stan Waterman, displays a contagious passion for diving, exploration, conservation, adventure and the oceans while inspiring others as well.“It is no coincidence that Stan’s last name is Waterman. He’s the epitome of the definition and has been inspiring generations of them for decades. He's still living the life of his dreams at 90, and we’ve been honored to be part of it for almost 40 years,” says Joe S...
Keep reading: Scubapro Announces Waterman Scholarship honoring Stan Waterman on Diverwire.com

More...

A true icon! The man is an inspiration and I hope to be doing the same thing at age 90 as he does... attracting all the lovely ladies! Stan once told me he was the "Mayor of Catalina" but I suggested he might want to talk to our current mayor and co-owner of Catalina SCUBA Luv, Bob Kennedy, about that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom