Diving Legend, Stan Waterman comes to Dallas!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seatiger:
oops.... I didn't realize this topic was specific to the Texas area until after I submitted so I removed my post. Sorry folks..

No problem, Capt. Bob :)

The Stan Waterman presentation in Dallas is STILL A GO!!!! There will be tickets($20.00) at the door. Stan will be showing some Emmy winning videos on a 12ft X 16ft screen, telling wonderful stories, and autographing the book of his life beneath the oceans of the world. The event will be first class, and something you don't want to miss! Doors open at 6:00pm Sunday, September 25th, at the DoubleTree Hotel on Valley View Lane in Dallas (Midway Rd exit). You'll have a chance to talk to a Legend and get pictures. This man is 82 years old and there are few like him left. See you there.

jleolion:
Hello everyone,
My name is Jeff Colvin and I am President of the Scubadillo Dive Club in Dallas Texas. I'm very excited to announce that the "DILLOS" are bringing 5 time Emmy award winner, Stan Waterman to Dallas. This true diving legend will be introducing, selling, and autographing his new book, Sea Salt: Memories and Essays. It is a 288 page hardback with over 70 beautiful photos. He will also be telling stories of his many fantastic adventures in diving, as well as showing videos of his life's work. All the details and ticket locations are in the attached flyer. We hope you'll post the flyer and spread the word, as well as join us for this magical evening in September. Get more info about this event and this extraordinary man at: www.scubadillo.org. If you are near the Dallas area, we would love for you to join us.

Thank You,
Jeff Colvin

Thanks, Jeff -- I had been wondering about that. I hope I can still make it on Sunday, but if the weather is really bad, I'm not going to get out in it, obviously. Let's hope for the best...

The program last night was fantastic! Stan was his usual charming self and his video presentations were magnificent! Thank you, Jeff and all the Scubadillos, for sponsoring this and putting on a great show. It was a lot of fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom