Diving in Central Kentucky??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am, just not usually round La Grange, anyways... thanks

Just ribbing you, can't tell you how many times people have said that to me! :D

99% of the people in LaGrange don't even know there is a quarry back there.

Think you can find FRP from the directions?

The first time I went to FRP, I went by Mapquest. It took me 1 1/2hrs out of my way over some winding; albeit beautiful country roads & I still had to stop in town & ask directions. Of course my navigation skills are even worse than Wally's.:D

Right now we are under an extreme weather event....extensive flooding in Louisville, who's up for some low vis diving????

I think I might be able to stay at home and dive. Best since nobody wants to dive with me. :( Must be the doubles.

Lol, i was astonished when we saw that the flooding was so bad, cause we arnt far, but we didnt get much... not sure of the exact quarry, ill email glenn and ask her. =)

I think I might be able to stay at home and dive. Best since nobody wants to dive with me. :( Must be the doubles.

You missed out Wally, we had 16' deep water/mud at the Louisville campus yesterday, it would have been some good navigation training! :rofl3:

turns out i'm doing my checkouts at FRP! not sure of exactly the date or time though yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom