Diving in Central Kentucky??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lol, ill try the weekend, dunno tho. with the AP classes, ill be lucky to get any dives in until a 3-4 day weekend. You are just the entrepreneur arnt u wally? lol, anyways, thank you all. I will try to get my buoyancy up before i hit the underwater with yall

Labor Day weekend should be a three day weekend. :cool2:
Entrepenuer..well, gotta pay the bills and for that trip to FL. :D

That reminds me, I have some lead for sale! :rofl3:

I'll erase the exam answers from the SSI dry suit manual and we will see how you do....:popcorn:

:rofl3: Don't worry, I have plenty of lead. I dove a shell drysuit with a pretty thick under garment in the same amount of weight that I carry with my 7mm farmer john. That suit can't need that much more.

:rofl3: Don't worry, I have plenty of lead. I dove a shell drysuit with a pretty thick under garment in the same amount of weight that I carry with my 7mm farmer john. That suit can't need that much more.

Sounds like you've got it down:eek:k:, there's not much of a market for used lead these days...:depressed:

I'm sure that somebody can hook him up with a tank if need be as well.

Back
Top Bottom