Diving in Central Kentucky??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL, nice. haha

Not everyone enjoys low vis and cold, lost my first dive buddy to the "Warm Carribean." If you get into low vis and cold, I know some people you can connect with!

I'm proud of myself. After diving in paradise (Bonaire) 2 weeks ago where it's 79-80 deg at 130 deep with 100' plus vis, I went diving in the quarry last weekend (Thanks Tammy) and am going back this Saturday.

Would I rather dive the Caribbean, HELL YES! It's still better to dive than not to dive.

Would I rather dive the Caribbean, HELL YES! It's still better to dive than not to dive.

Exactly the right way to put it!

I'm proud of myself. After diving in paradise (Bonaire) 2 weeks ago where it's 79-80 deg at 130 deep with 100' plus vis, I went diving in the quarry last weekend (Thanks Tammy) and am going back this Saturday.

Your quite welcome. Bob. Who you diving with this weekend? Unfortunately, I'll be working with an Open Water class conducting their Open Water dives, so won't have any, if much free time for extra dives, but that's how it goes some days.

Your quite welcome. Bob. Who you diving with this weekend? Unfortunately, I'll be working with an Open Water class conducting their Open Water dives, so won't have any, if much free time for extra dives, but that's how it goes some days.

Lisa for sure and maybe Deb. Both of them are from the Evansville area. I met both of them on the trip to Bonaire. I assume that you know them, they both know you.

I was thinking about putting it off until next weekend in hope of less rain during the week and better vis in the quarry but Lisa is dieing to get back in the water.

Anybody know the address of FRP? i cant find it anywhere.

Anybody know the address of FRP? i cant find it anywhere.

Ya aint from around here ar ya? Derectuns,
From I-71 take exit 22 LaGrange. Go into LaGrange N53, cross the RR tracks and take a left at the flashing light onto Jefferson st. Take a right onto 4th street, follow 4th street, it turns into Fendley Mill Road. The quarry is around 2.1 miles after your turn onto 4th. Take it slow, it is a winding road. The quarry is on the right after you cross a bridge on a sharp turn.

Ur, I can give you'all the gps thingy numbers?
38.429n
85.411w

Fendley Mill Rd

And when your suit leaked we were under longer than Chris. Need I say more? :)

Had to go back in my dive log and try to remember when that photo of JP, Jim and myself were out there.....not sure which date, 11-11-2007 56 minutes dive time or 12-1-2007 35 minutes dive time. All I remember it was cold and snowing. Your thinking of the dive on 1-5-2008 when I aborted at 13 minutes with a bad neck seal leak, damn I was cold!!!! 39 degree water down the back is NO fun! YES, I'm a cold water wuss......:rofl3:

Had to go back in my dive log and try to remember when that photo of JP, Jim and myself were out there.....not sure which date, 11-11-2007 56 minutes dive time or 12-1-2007 35 minutes dive time. All I remember it was cold and snowing. Your thinking of the dive on 1-5-2008 when I aborted at 13 minutes with a bad neck seal leak, damn I was cold!!!! 39 degree water down the back is NO fun! YES, I'm a cold water wuss......:rofl3:

Ha! I made it 20 min. My neck seal rolled & was leaking like crazy. The feel of that cold water working it's way down my spine..... I'll never forget it.....:shocked2:

I am, just not usually round La Grange, anyways... thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom