Diving april 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark, I just PM'd you directions and my cell phone number. J - pm us your celly will ya?

I think we ought to be meeting up with J around 7am in order to get there when they open and get a good parking spot. M that would mean you being at my place around 6:30 am.

I know how to get there, been there a bunch. 20w, 465S, 65N, cohaba valley exit, L on 119, R by olde time pottery :)

Post up after you get back, and let us know the conditions.

We woke up early to thunder, and went back to bed.

I hope you guys had fun.

We had a great day out there,was cloudy and misty early then cleared up about the time we arrived. The vis was very good 30+ ft. the first dive was 75 ft. for 35 minutes,the second dive we hit 130 ft. for 25 minutes. there were a bunch of people there for the dui dog days events,I was one of the few there in a wetsuit,the temps were about 60 degrees with a slight thermocline at depth and the deeper you go the better the vis got. Martin I found your tank cart in the back of my truck under some of my gear,give me a call,we can meet up some where.

We had a great day out there,was cloudy and misty early then cleared up about the time we arrived. The vis was very good 30+ ft. the first dive was 75 ft. for 35 minutes,the second dive we hit 130 ft. for 25 minutes. there were a bunch of people there for the dui dog days events,I was one of the few there in a wetsuit,the temps were about 60 degrees with a slight thermocline at depth and the deeper you go the better the vis got. Martin I found your tank cart in the back of my truck under some of my gear,give me a call,we can meet up some where.

Man, it was just so .... NICE .. drifting along at 135'. Clear, cool, good vis....man, I really enjoyed that dive! maybe I was narced....nah, it was just good to dive. I had a great time, great diving, great dive buddies!
Mark, no need to make a special trip. If we dive this weekend, I'll grab it then. If not, can you bring it to Vortex?

thanks

Thanks for the report. I hope we are able to hook up with you guys at somepoint this season.

I got wet Saturday aswell. Somebody had to walk the dog.:shakehead:

It is my sons birthday this weekend so I wont be able to dive,taking him to the aquarium sat,and the family thing sun. I guess I wont have a chance to try out the doubles until we go to vortex,it is just as well anyhow the springs will be a idea place to test them out and get used to them.

It is my sons birthday this weekend so I wont be able to dive,taking him to the aquarium sat,and the family thing sun. I guess I wont have a chance to try out the doubles until we go to vortex,it is just as well anyhow the springs will be a idea place to test them out and get used to them.

no worries just hang on to the cart until vortex if you don't mind bringing it down for me. you need to get that boy certified :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom