Diving april 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

would like to see you out there reefwatcher,we will probably be in my big red dodge truck with scuba stickers on the back window of the camper truck,I will be the one faceplanted in the water wearing doubles.:confused: come say hi to us.

yeah, watch that first step in the water - the wood gets REALLY slippery - don't ask me how I know:D

All I carry is a few things that I can get into a small bag, I don't carry my tanks :) just BC, reg bag, fins and weight bag. Can rent tanks there right? I travel small, how else do you think I carry my stuff on vacations. I also have no problems with Renting anything other than what I listed. :) I'll Talk to Jack bout a Dry suit tomorrow though HA HA HA I need to take some dry dry . . . . Wait who said DUI Dog Days???????

PS, I have a 5' x 8' trailer that we can take if we all just want to pile in the Jeep. :)

yes, they have steel 80's for rent. not sure if they are pumping nitrox just now though. they had to take the O2 tanks out for the construction they are doing. I'm diving air anyway

I think I may get Nitrox for the day if they have it and I am going to rent a drysuit from DS if they have it in. :) I haven't used EANx or a Drysuit since the classes. :) time to keep warm.

Don't forget it's DUI Dog Days there this weekend.

We are still 50/50.

It's either Alexander Springs, Rainbow River, Devils Den, Ginnie, or Pelham.

Ya'll want to just meet me at DS in Marietta? Tell me the time and place.

Not that I could park at for the day and not be towed.

I can come pick you up Martin,just need directions to your house and where in alabama is pelham?

how about the galleria or somewhere around there for parking.

Maybe I can get the wife to get me closer. I'll give you a call tomorrow Mark. I'll also have my GPS mapped out for us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom