Diving And Dating!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltbabe once bubbled...

Why, now I'm curious. Tell me what your thinking. You can PM me if you don't want to post here.

Just being a smart@$$ :D

paul =-)

... make sure you have something other then getting wet in common. :wink:

Cobalt, isn't getting wet the main thing most people dating have in mind? :wacko: :D

RavenC once bubbled...

Cobalt, isn't getting wet the main thing most people dating have in mind? :wacko: :D

Yes I guess so. But well some of us want more out of a relationship then just "diving"

When I first started diving, my SO and I were certified approximately one month apart because the scheduling didn't work for me originally, it was very exciting but I think he originally wasn't sure I could keep up. Later I think he was trying to keep up with me underwater. Because of that relationship, I can really trust my dive buddy and we have this automatic second scense about us. We understand each other very well and know what the other is thinking most of the time. Even when we have to communicate something that we haven't touched on before, we understand.

No long ago we did a last minute skills practice dive together and when he wanted to practice mask recover I let him work. When he motioned for me to and I said no, he understood my newly created I have mascara on "sign" and understood why I said no. I know some of you will read that statement and have negative comments but I didn't plan to go diving and I didn't have time to strip my mascara before the dive. I don't usually where mascara when I dive. Maybe I would for a photo shoot. Ah Whatever. The point is that when you have that dating relationship you relate differently and that can greatly improve your diving. It is also great to share the experience. R

RavenC,

I think that is really cool, you get each other in a way most couples never will. You never need to worry about your safety in the hands of a stranger!!!

AJ~

wstein once bubbled...
......the scuba diving super model with low standards and morals post. Anyone know where I can find one of those??

Paul
Don't know about the standards, etc., but.... well... Aquacatfighter.

Not you Paul!! I find that so hard to believe. :wink:

Yeah I know, it is hard to believe that I am a smartass......maybe that is why I am searching for that diving super model with low standards and morals .........HAHAHAHHA:D

Paul=-)

Well, I can tell from the direction this is going that the thread will focus on supermodels with low morals vs the reasonably good looking women with decent morals (not toooo decent!) that I seek. Guess I'll just have to sign off and look elsewhere.

Dr. Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom