Diving And Dating!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, I have looked at this thread several times and now I am posting. I am dating a diver, ok he's dating me :) , and it's great. Even though our diving levels are different we still have a great time. You pay way more attention to your dive partner. I recommend it to everyone, but make sure you have something other then getting wet in common. :wink:

My girl has not only a bad ear but sonme sort of blood thingy behind her eye that the doc said might explode if she went diving.:wacko: :wacko:

Now where do I find these Scuba Bunnies??:confused:

......the scuba diving super model with low standards and morals post. Anyone know where I can find one of those??

Paul

wstein once bubbled...
......the scuba diving super model with low standards and morals post. Anyone know where I can find one of those??

Paul

Yep, but I'm not telling. Hehehehe :eek:ut:

Yes I am in a playful mood today. :D

cobaltbabe once bubbled...

Yep, but I'm not telling. Hehehehe :eek:ut:

Yes I am in a playful mood today. :D

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, no fair!! :D

paul

Hey, a girl has to have her secrets. :eek:ut:

dang it that woman and her secrets clause!!! Foiled again!!

paul

wstein once bubbled...

dang it that woman and her secrets clause!!! Foiled again!!

paul

Hey I know alot of wonderfully beautiful women who are smart as well. You wanted one with no morals, right? They may be too strong willed for you though. None of them are push overs, not like me. Yah right!!!!! :wink:

Hey I know alot of wonderfully beautiful women who are smart as well. You wanted one with no morals, right? They may be too strong willed for you though. None of them are push overs, not like me. Yah right!!!!! :wink:

don't think I'll touch that one with a 10ft pole

pual:eek:ut:

wstein once bubbled...

don't think I'll touch that one with a 10ft pole

pual:eek:ut:

Why, now I'm curious. Tell me what your thinking. You can PM me if you don't want to post here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom