Diving And Dating!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBA is something I always wanted to do but until recently couldn't because of my physical limitations. Then when that changed it became a money issue. Then I met a man who always wanted to learn too. That was all we needed to light the fire under our butts.

We just got certified, have most of our gear and have trips planned. I think in our case it is definately a good thing that we are at the same level. Not only do we have another thing in common, but something we can work at together.

The cutest thing he has said was the other day when he made me promise that no matter what happens between us I will always be his dive buddy. Now thats dedication!! LOL

Laurel
:froggy:

Scubaroo once bubbled...
...that any number of online dating services have people with scuba already in their profiles...

That Scuba is divided into two schools of thought:

1) The family oriented
2) The reckless partyer's

...and the family oriented doesn't want those they've deemed in class (2) to be coming around, and most people discussing "dating & diving" have been placed into class (2) so beware who you talk to single dater's, because every good looking, hardworking scuba diver in class (1) is reserved for someone else's son or daughter!

drbill once bubbled...
Well, I can tell from the direction this is going that the thread will focus on supermodels with low morals vs the reasonably good looking women with decent morals (not toooo decent!) that I seek. Guess I'll just have to sign off and look elsewhere.

Dr. Bill

The trick is to find the woman who doesn't let on about her low morals....until later.

Dive safe, dive often.

bjpell:
but make sure you have something other then getting wet in common

That made me laugh so hard! :wink:

....getting wet was the whole purpose of diving. Did I miss something at all my diving classes??

Wstein :54:

Back
Top Bottom