Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been reliably informed that she may be sitting at lunch at FA watching her dive boat going by while eating her lunch that may or may not include a granola bar with Bevo topping....:shocked2:

I can see I'm gonna have to be real careful around you cv....you've got spies everywhere !

OK- so what's with this granola bar thingy ???
Someone posted a review on another site that liked Scuba With Alison, but apparently didn't like that she had granola bars for the SI that day. cv happened to spot it and pointed it out. Since I've been to lots of places where you don't get any snacks at all, it was kind of a funny complaint.

Yipppppppeeeeee! Kat made it safe and sound !! You go girl. Hope you have some great dives and see lots of eagles.:D
Yup! Got here right around 11, took forever to get thru customs (having an x-ray machine has slowed them down tremendously!); a quick ride in the van to FA and we were relaxing, having s nice lunch looking at the water.

I can see I'm gonna have to be real careful around you cv....you've got spies everywhere !
LOL! No spies .... he only knew because I told him earlier!

The shore dive we did here at FA was actually quite nice. To rent a tank was $6, weight included and we puttered around checking out small coral heads, rocks & some grassy areas. Lots of small Southern stingrays; large arrow crabs, cleaner shrimp, tons of fish, and the largest spotted moray I've ever seen! This thing was the size of a large green moray, and super fat! Came up after a bit more than an hour ans still had over 1/2 a tank left. Tomorrow we head out on the boat. I'll let you know Pidge if we see any Eagle Rays!!!

Someone posted a review on another site that liked Scuba With Alison, but apparently didn't like that she had granola bars for the SI that day. cv happened to spot it and pointed it out. Since I've been to lots of places where you don't get any snacks at all, it was kind of a funny complaint.

Yup! Got here right around 11, took forever to get thru customs (having an x-ray machine has slowed them down tremendously!); a quick ride in the van to FA and we were relaxing, having s nice lunch looking at the water.

LOL! No spies .... he only knew because I told him earlier!
The shore dive we did here at FA was actually quite nice. To rent a tank was $6, weight included and we puttered around checking out small coral heads, rocks & some grassy areas. Lots of small Southern stingrays; large arrow crabs, cleaner shrimp, tons of fish, and the largest spotted moray I've ever seen! This thing was the size of a large green moray, and super fat! Came up after a bit more than an hour ans still had over 1/2 a tank left. Tomorrow we head out on the boat. I'll let you know Pidge if we see any Eagle Rays!!!

OK-gotcha.
Oh how I wish I was there
Are you guys PM'n now and leaving me out???:shakehead:
I do NOT want to hear about eagles....it makes me sad when everyone sees them but me:depressed:

OK-gotcha.
I do NOT want to hear about eagles....it makes me sad when everyone sees them but me:depressed:

I posted a video just for you and Jax in another thread where this subject came up. Here it is again...

I posted a video just for you and Jax in another thread where this subject came up. Here it is again...

Amazing video !!!! but I hate to inform you that you've now been added to my "He's seen the Eagle Ray" hate list !!!!!

Amazing video !!!! but I hate to inform you that you've now been added to my "He's seen the Eagle Ray" hate list !!!!!

We seem to attract things of that sort. On one dive, we dropped down in about 50FSW and came to rest ~2 feet above the sand, using a corral head to block the current. A Stingray, about 4' across the wings, promptly lifted out of the sand directly under Sue and cruised off. Plus the shark & Morays that have come out to kiss the camera.

What kind of deodorant do you use? I've GOT to get some !!:)

I think it's called Mojito speed stick....:eyebrow:

OK-gotcha.
Wish you were here too!!! It was a 3-margarita dinner last night, and neither you or cv were stuck paying for them!!:shocked2:
(No PMing w/out you .... somehow cv has snuck into my daily e-mail conversations with A! LOL! Guess he is a sneaky little devil after all!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom