Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish you were here too!!! It was a 3-margarita dinner last night, and neither you or cv were stuck paying for them!!:shocked2:
(No PMing w/out you .... somehow cv has snuck into my daily e-mail conversations with A! LOL! Guess he is a sneaky little devil after all!)

Those are the best spies... The ones that don't even know they are doing it! And a little more on the details? How are Pidge and I supposed to live vicariously through you with only "three marg dinner"?

1000896_800684_A_400.jpg

Nice Video Dirty-Dog:). Hopefully I'll get some nice pictures in a couple of weeks that I can send to Pidgiepoo!

Colin

I think we all need to send eagle ray videos to Jax & Pidgiepoo. Except CV. He needs to be working an extra job so he can pay for the drinks...

I am looking forward to Chief buying drinks!!

CV in a loin cloth... did anybody need THAT mental image?
I'll no doubt need an extra drink to blur it.

Those are the best spies... The ones that don't even know they are doing it! And a little more on the details? How are Pidge and I supposed to live vicariously through you with only "three marg dinner"?
After 3 'margs' what do you expect me to remember? I crashed & burned by 9:30!!:shakehead:

I am looking forward to Chief buying drinks!!
I'm betting he shows up in disguise using another name to avoid buying!!!

CV in a loin cloth... did anybody need THAT mental image?
I'll no doubt need an extra drink to blur it.
Get out the eye bleach!!!!

Couple of great dives today - Columbia Deep & Dalila. Nice sleeping nurse shark on the first; large grouper, lots of turtles & rays on the 2nd. (Sorry Pidgie - no Eagle Rays!!) Water temp readings have been 81, but feels quite warm. Wearing a 3 mil shortie and not getting cold at all. cv - were you're ears burning? You were the talk of the SI!! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

After 3 'margs' what do you expect me to remember? I crashed & burned by 9:30!!:shakehead:

That is like a late night for me. Sad..

I'm betting he shows up in disguise using another name to avoid buying!!!

Mi nombre es Bob. Yo no conozco a este jefe persona. :grinbandit:

Couple of great dives today - Columbia Deep & Dalila. Nice sleeping nurse shark on the first; large grouper, lots of turtles & rays on the 2nd. (Sorry Pidgie - no Eagle Rays!!) Water temp readings have been 81, but feels quite warm. Wearing a 3 mil shortie and not getting cold at all. cv - were you're ears burning? You were the talk of the SI!! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Well if I am not enjoying myself, at least someone else can..... Hope the water stays warm. I am only bringing a loincloth next month. :ss:

Back
Top Bottom