Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pidgiepoo,

I think we will all need to throw some change in his cup!

hmmmmm........ 12 more days......

ray1-0096.jpg

hmmmmm........ 12 more days......

ray1-0096.jpg

Why is it that EVERYONE else sees them except me ????????????????? I'd better see one this December or Poopie's piles are gonna hit da fan !!
Great pic..I'm gonna try to use it for my screen saver.

Great pic Sideways! Pidgiepoo, I'm hoping that I can find some pictures like that with Blue Angel!

Sideways...I now have your eagle pic on my screensaver. I figure by the time I get to Coz, I should know what they look like:wink: Gonna try your Mojito speed stick suggestion,too....and if anyone else has any other ideas ,I'm all ears !

Great pic Sideways! Pidgiepoo, I'm hoping that I can find some pictures like that with Blue Angel!

When are you at BA?? We're there 11/29 to 12/8 :)

Sideways...I now have your eagle pic on my screensaver. I figure by the time I get to Coz, I should know what they look like:wink: Gonna try your Mojito speed stick suggestion,too....and if anyone else has any other ideas ,I'm all ears !

The Mojito speed stick is guaranteed :wink: Glad you like the pic!!!! You'll see 4 this trip...that's my prediction. Hey Kat... can you add my better half to your list of Dec folks? Also add us for both par-tays :cool2:

Pidge... you can see that Eagle in this here video .....

Roatan & Utila Diving on Vimeo

Hey Kat... can you add my better half to your list of Dec folks? Also add us for both par-tays :cool2:

Yeah, Kat! Put down that Margarita for a second, push the granola bar away and do the updating work you have yet to be paid for! I don't want to hear this, "I'm on vacation" stuff....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom