Buying dive gear in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have used Scuba Repair, Prodive, Aqua Pro and Studio Blue if I am trying to find something here. These places generally have inventory. The last three are within about a half a block for each other downtown.
Honestly I did look look in the past for a small pouch with a zipper on the top and didn't find what I liked.
I did finally use an old tank band weight pouch of mine but lost it as I had not put on a keeper.

I would ask around at these shops as somebody (a DM?) has an obsolete/broken BCD that had tank pouches though offhand I don't know of anyone.
If you get truly desperate, you can try Dive Rite in Playa del Carmen. Their pouches are in different sizes, generally larger and are pricey. I have had them DHL things to me after I paid via card but then I have dealt with them before and I have time for shipping. YMMV.
I would assume that level of desperation means weight belt first.

Back
Top Bottom