Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG OMG !! I CAN'T QUIT LAUGHING..SOMEONE CALL 911 !!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Sorry Pidge ... my Emergency First Response card has expired ... and if you call 911, you might get cv showing up! :rofl3:

Well, I am negotiating. I think I got her talked into paying for my granola bars, but she has yet to agree to a beer and margarita stipend.
I understand she needs a baker as well .... some sad sap has been harassing her about her SI snacks not being up to his lofty standards! :wink: Throw in walking Poopie, and maybe you can get a beer a day out of the deal! :D

Sorry Pidge ... my Emergency First Response card has expired ... and if you call 911, you might get cv showing up! :rofl3:

Hey my EMT License is still good. Don't know about the skills... Ah, Pidge wont mind....

I understand she needs a baker as well .... some sad sap has been harassing her about her SI snacks not being up to his lofty standards! :wink: Throw in walking Poopie, and maybe you can get a beer a day out of the deal! :D

Now you are trying to get me in trouble with someone else. I think someone already has the racket for the dog walking contract.... Besides for such a little dog, he really leaves a big :nopile:

Hey my EMT License is still good. Don't know about the skills... Ah, Pidge wont mind....

:nopile:

Oh sure...if you think I'm going lay there and let you kick me to jump start CPR...you're sadly mistaken..and I don't EVEN want to think about you doing mouth to mouth ..especially after picking up Poopie's piles!:shakehead:

Well, I am negotiating. I think I got her talked into paying for my granola bars, but she has yet to agree to a beer and margarita stipend.

Granola bars?? Granola bars?? Is that a guy thingy???:rofl3::rofl3: Oh I got it..it's the new HeMan MEAL !!:D

Unfortunately for all of us..but very fortunate for Kat, she left for Coz this am...so she'll probably not keep up with this until she returns from diving with the eagles.:clapping:

I think merely being on vacation on Cozumel is NO EXCUSE for her failure to keep up with her duty here.

And no, I'm not jealous because I've got another 19 days to go. Not at all. Really.

I think merely being on vacation on Cozumel is NO EXCUSE for her failure to keep up with her duty here.

And no, I'm not jealous because I've got another 19 days to go. Not at all. Really.

I have been reliably informed that she may be sitting at lunch at FA watching her dive boat going by while eating her lunch that may or may not include a granola bar with Bevo topping....:shocked2:

Busted cv!!!! Thought I wouldn't catch you dissing me???? I AM sitting at FA, looking at some lovely, blue calm water and getting ready to go do a check-out dive. No granola bars were seen or consumed, but then didn't see the Maximus either!! Carlos must have zipped by in stealth mode!! LOL!

Yipppppppeeeeee! Kat made it safe and sound !! You go girl. Hope you have some great dives and see lots of eagles.:D

Back
Top Bottom