Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My iPhone app just reminded me that my trip is 32 days away. This is my first ever trip where the main reason for going is diving, I'm so pumped up for this.

I've got so much information from this board about what and what not to do, I'm really grateful to all of you that post here.

My iPhone app just reminded me that my trip is 32 days away. This is my first ever trip where the main reason for going is diving, I'm so pumped up for this.

I've got so much information from this board about what and what not to do, I'm really grateful to all of you that post here.

I'm gonna miss you by a day...maybe next time?? Glad to be of help...but don't take us kiding around with cv too seriously! :) BTW-are you close to Austin so you could drive down and give Kat a royal send-off on Wednesday?? LOL

Ya know... I was excited before just going diving and on vacation. But NOW... I get to meet some cool Peeps, and Chief too! :wink:

You just had to remind all of us December travelers about your November trip didn't ya??? Well, have fun and I wish you lots of great diving ! :)
Have to rub it in while I can .... cause by the time you get there, I'll be bummed and back to counting days till my March trip!!

I'm gonna miss you by a day...maybe next time?? Glad to be of help...but don't take us kiding around with cv too seriously! :) BTW-are you close to Austin so you could drive down and give Kat a royal send-off on Wednesday?? LOL
Well SA isn't that far at all .... but I doubt he wants to be at the Austin Airport when I get there around 5 AM:shocked2: to see me off!!!!

Ya know... I was excited before just going diving and on vacation. But NOW... I get to meet some cool Peeps, and Chief too! :wink:
Just remember, the Chief can't arrest you in Coz, so post as many pictures of him going wild as you can!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Just remember, the Chief can't arrest you in Coz, so post as many pictures of him going wild as you can!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

OK..... bring cam to Par-tay and catch Chief in compromising positions....CHECK!

One more day to go,
One moe day to go,
Kat's bags are packed
She's waiting for the plane
Just one more day to go !!
Have fun and good diving to ya:wink:

You can always just move to Coz permanently and be Alison's boat-boy!:rofl3:

Well, I am negotiating. I think I got her talked into paying for my granola bars, but she has yet to agree to a beer and margarita stipend.

Back
Top Bottom