Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool Colin. To help your other half have some fun, you should sign up for the get-togethers on the 5th and 6th. All the best people are going..... :humble:

Well..... It took me awhile to realize I should be in the Dec. thread and not Nov. :rofl3:

Me and my diving GF will be at the Blue Angel 11/29 to 12/8. So..... where's the Par-tay??? :eyebrow:

Well..... It took me awhile to realize I should be in the Dec. thread and not Nov. :rofl3:

Me and my diving GF will be at the Blue Angel 11/29 to 12/8. So..... where's the Par-tay??? :eyebrow:

El Moro on the 5th, Wet Wendys on the 6th. And CV is buying, so bring your thirst...

Oh we have been known to be Mucho thirsty....:cool2: Besides... the 5th is my Birthday, there will be some fun to be had!

Oh we have been known to be Mucho thirsty....:cool2: Besides... the 5th is my Birthday, there will be some fun to be had!

Awesome!! Let me just say "Happy Birthday" now in case I miss it when I pull my hat down and sneak out the back early.....

91016413.jpg

Two comments...

1 - Aren't you going to get overheated in a trench coat?

2 - You better be wearing pants under that thing!

Two comments...

1 - Aren't you going to get overheated in a trench coat?

It can get warm, but you know I like to stay dry in the tropical rains....

2 - You better be wearing pants under that thing!

Pants are overrated....

:madelook:

It can get warm, but you know I like to stay dry in the tropical rains....

Pants are overrated....

:madelook:

Hold it now.... it's not that kinda party Chief......

Are you sure about that?

No... but if it is, I need to plan accordingly:devil:

No... but if it is, I need to plan accordingly:devil:

Just keep your fingers crossed that cv doesn't bring his Coco pics along !!:D
I seriously need to look into adding a few days to my trip. Looks like I'm gonna miss out on a big,fun party ! :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom