Diver Indicted in 2003 GBR mishap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable. :confused::shocked2::lotsalove::shakehead: Just goes to prove, love is sometimes blind....deaf......and just plain frigg'n stupid.

"No honey....of course I did not do it! Besides I love you so much more! Did you sign those life insurance papers I left on the table? Yes? Great. Wanna go diving?"

This woman needs to either read a paper, ask him a question such as "Have you ever killed someone?" OR just accept the consequences.

Your wife is lying on the ocean floor and as a Rescue Diver, your ascend and climb on board and sit and watch others on a sister boat 100 feet away rescue your wife ???? His non action stinks like a rotten fish 6 days old on a sun drenched dock to me ! :shakehead:

Was her tank valve on or off? If he in fact did have her in a "bear hug" before letting her go did he in fact turn off her air? This would have made inflating the BC difficult if not impossible, after all, blow your air into a tube or keep it in as long as possible when nothing comes out of the reg? When do you discover the air is off...on inhale and nothing comes out...so you have already exhaled and have nothing in your lungs except dead air in the dead air space. She is overweighted, can't breath and can't inflate her BC.

Sounds like a cold blooded killer to me.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom