Diver Indicted in 2003 GBR mishap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I think there is a whole flock of women attracted to the killer mytsique, even if the mystique isn't proven. Klaus von Bulow once remarked that his social standing rose when people thought he killed his wife, and fell when there was some doubt raised about his role in her death.

examples: was OJ ever hard up for new girlfriends, even when he was broke and in the news for beating up his last girlfriend?

Doesn't Scott Peterson get about a thousand wedding proposals a month as he sits on death row?

And how about that other Peterson, the cop? He had a new wife before the last one (who accidentally "drowned" in a dry bathtub) was cold...and I bet he still does better now on the dating scene than the average retired cop on a pension.

I suspect that there is some deviant thrill for these women when "sleeping with the enemy"

She's cute - I can see why he would marry her.

NudeDiver,

The person in the photo on that link is Tina Watson, not the new wife. Anyone seen a photo of the new wife? I'd be curious to see if she really looks like Tina - or is just a (very dumb) blond.

Trish

Tina's grave has been recently descecrated again - reported 11-15-08.

Current status of extradition of Gabe Watson:

"..However, the deadline for the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) in Brisbane to execute the arrest warrant expires in just five weeks, on December 20, with a decision not yet handed down.

The DPP has told the Townsville Bulletin that the department was `looking at using the full time frame allowed to process the very complex paperwork,' and that the matter was `a priority' for the DPP director, Tony Moynihan..

"The DPP has made several requests to us to verify additional information produced in the investigation, and we believe their decision will be rendered very soon.."

Source: Tina Watson grave site robbed again | Townsville Bulletin News

How sad that this poor family cannot have any closure, and I wouldn't be surprised if they find out the husband was the one to desecrate the grave again. Sounds terrible, but maybe the family should try to legally have her body removed and reburied with their own family somewhere.

What a piece of garbage. If anyone can hook me up with this guy, tell him I want him for MY dive buddy. I am exploring a new cave and need some help, I would be willing to even the scales of justice.:letsparty:

What a piece of garbage. If anyone can hook me up with this guy, tell him I want him for MY dive buddy. I am exploring a new cave and need some help, I would be willing to even the scales of justice.:letsparty:

This post is inappropriate. I really think that we should keep the posts about harming "Gabe the A-Hole" to ideas that I can participate in :D.

Let's give him a wedding present......a new wetsuit made out of cement. We'll take him out on a wall dive that bottoms out at 3,000 feet and we'll wait at 70 feet watching him drop until there are no more bubbles. That sound do-able, Steve?

Let's give him a wedding present......a new wetsuit made out of cement. We'll take him out on a wall dive that bottoms out at 3,000 feet and we'll wait at 70 feet watching him drop until there are no more bubbles. That sound do-able, Steve?

Hold the phone :eek:nthephone: we have a winner. Now that is an idea with praise :worship:. My suit is ready, tank is full and I have my :uwphotographer: ready to document the whole thing for those who could unfortunately not attend the ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom