Dive options in Maine June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DA Aquamaster

Directional Toast
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm leading an evaluation in Maine the week of June 19th and could do some diving June18-19 or June 25-26. The latter is probably better.

I will be in Augusta but I should have a rental car so getting someplace reasonably close (Portland perhaps) should not be a problem.

Any suggestions for good diving in the area? Boat recommendations? etc?

Larry

Give me a shout as the time approaches and we can round up some others from the board. Bring your drysuit, our warmest water will still be a month away.We do most of your diving from Cape Elizabeth south but there are some swell spots up the coast we may be able to get to as well.

The dive boat industry is virtually non existent in mane. there is an operation out of Port Clyde and Maine Divers Scuba Center is talking about something this summer, maybe.

Pete

as the others have said, when the date gets closer give a shout. If I'm around it would be great to meet you and get some dives in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom