Dive luggage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamax:

scubamax
Thanks scubamax that is it!!!!

GotAir:
Closest thing they had was a wooden tool chest. but they did have a cool looking Beer machine! I'll try LLbeans place.

www.rei.com

They have stores in Dallas, Houston and Austin, as well as internet.

scubamax

GotAir:
Closest thing they had was a wooden tool chest. but they did have a cool looking Beer machine! I'll try LLbeans place.

Search on bag rolling gear; they have a bunch of rolling bags. I don't know anything about them thou. I'm also looking for a new bag, and have been thinking about the Armor Xl.

I just picked up a couple of hardside (ABS) 30" rolling suitcases for $99 each. I decided to go for the hardsided stuff to protect my gear better. Plus its pretty big so that it can carry my clothes as well. Being ABS, it isn't heavy either.

For my b'day a couple of years ago, I receive a set with a "huge" bag 28" that's what I use to transport my gear from point A to point B. I pack a mesh bag to use as my boat bag and I'm all set. No advertising what's inside, and it's not a sports bag (which, I'm told by some, some airlines charge extra for).

That and a carry on is all I need for most vacations south.

I use a MEC (REI in the US) 136lt don’t know what it would be in US measurement (more than 34 gals), big roller duffle bag, it’s big and generic so doesn’t say I’m full of dive gear steal me.

Inside I have a fairly heavy 65lt mesh bag (good to put BC, reg, suit in and dip the whole show at once when I find a dip tank then shake it up and let it dry, I do take it out at my accommodation to let it air properly) that will carry all my tropical gear to and from the boat or dive site at the destination. The big bag will hold all my stuff for months of travel or my cold water dry suit and ancillary bits and pieces for cold water diving and some of my cloths for a weekend

Get a hockey bag. We use ones that have a hard bottom, and wheels with a telescoping handle. They're built extremely well, and are more than big enough. Plus they're way cheaper than dive specific bags.

Darryl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom