Dive luggage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

domino22

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking at getting some new luggage to haul my gear. It seems I have started to carry some back up stuff so need a larger capacity. It needs to have wheels and be big, it will not be used for a liveaboard. It must travel well from truck to airport to hotel room and back. And prefer low profile ie. no hey dive gear in here steal me.Anyone have any thoughts? Oh by the way I also plan on packing wardrobe and other stuff in it.

Take a look at LLBean's rolling duffle bag. Big and roomy and comes in a miriad of colors for ease of spotting on the airport conveyor.

So I hope others post here because like domino22 has said i to have exspanded my gear inventory. i used to travel with enough to snorkel with and rent the rest. it took only one rental gear failure to break me of renting the important stuff again.

Mike

d33ps1x:
it's not "dive" luggage. Talk about advertising for thieves.
I understand what you are saying that was in my post. Excuse me i thought the dive folks also understood the steal me thing and maybe someone got the message and got rid of the billboards. I will look at LLBean thanks for that insight and the folks out there in the midwest begins with a C something big hunter mailorder place- help me with the name please?

GotAir:
cambella's or something close to that ?

scubamax

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom