"Dive From the Heart"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone going to make the Dive From the Heart benefit event at CSSP on Sept. 8? I'm planning on being there, and I know some of my buddies in CDOT will be there, too. Great treasure hunt, good meal, lots of auction items (sometimes you get a pretty good bargain, too), and it's a super cause (Children's Miracle Network Hospitals in the Metroplex area).

Hope to see ya'll there!

I'm planning to dive.

Guba,

Sorry I won't be there for ya'll this year, but I am stuck here in Nor-Cal for right now. I did enjoy getting together with ya'll 3 weeks ago, that was a nice short dive.

On the plus side... I just ordered a custom fit Dry Suit, and will be getting the Dry suit cert once it comes in. They said it would take about 30 days.

BIC,
Brad

Hey, Brad
Man, we'll miss ya! However, we won't feel too sorry for you once you start diving the shores of California in that new drysuit. Have fun and take lots of pix. The topside photos you sent me recently were absolutely fantastic, so I can hardly wait until you get that system underwater.
Have fun, and stay in touch!
Brother,
Bill

Going to try to get off work to come attend. My girlfriend just got certified out there last weekend, so now I've got a built in dive partner. Hopefully I'll see you there and finally get to meet some of ya'll.

Trout:
I'm planning to dive.

Change of plans (at work)... sorry to miss the dive and other fun...great people....fun time...I'll try next year.

Does anyone have an update on how things went at DFTH this past weekend?

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom