Dive buddy Atlanta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
I live very close to Lake Lanier and I'm looking for a buddy. My schedule is crazy but flexible, so there are times that I can go during the week. I've had my certification for a year, and have 14 dives logged. Still new to the sport, but loving every minute of it!

Add me to the list too. I live in Dacula and am about 20 mins. from the lake. I can dive only on weekends. Look forward to meeting up with you folks. Just let me know when and where.

Brian

It is day to day with me but I am available during the week. Weekends are for drinking on the lake :D

We need to get another dive and dine going so everyone can meet,We have quite a few new members since our last get togather. It was last summer sometime if I remember right.

We need to get another dive and dine going so everyone can meet,We have quite a few new members since our last get togather. It was last summer sometime if I remember right.

If we are going to, it needs to be soon. Summer is flying by.

A dive and dine, that sounds like fun! I would love to participate if you decide to do one, it would be great to meet other divers in the area.

I just want a pontoon boat so we can all get together and go diving. That would be great. Some BBQ, music and a cold drink for topside and some treasure hunting down below. I have never dove Lanier yet with out finding the booty. It’s everywhere. All I need is 2K and I can get us a pontoon. The next problem will be where to put it in since they have closed most of the ramps.

Maybe next spring.
That will be fun. :)
Stiltwalker

hi peter here, I am looking for dive buddies in the atlanta area, pretty flexible schedule right now
e mail me at scubalover58@aol.com or call me at 631 816-3362

Mark
Stiltwalker here (Carl) where did everybody meet last year. With the weather changing we should try and get a Saturday put together to meet everybody in the area. We have all been chatting but it seams that nobody gets together. I would think a park on the lake some where??? I live by Lanier Islands and can look around to see what’s still open if that’s the case. Do you all just meet and greet or cook and dive? What was done in the past? Is the pontoon on Lake Lanier yet?

Sounds like fun. :)
Carl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom