DIRF Ft. Lauderdale 12/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys took RDIRF...what was the depth for the dives?

WreckWriter once bubbled...

OK, I'll bite. What's the R? Rough?
I heard they spent your whole first day on how to inhale...

WreckWriter once bubbled...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Could be.
Are you guys going to take a tech 1? I know Diver42 and I have talked about it before..

O-ring once bubbled...

Are you guys going to take a tech 1? I know Diver42 and I have talked about it before..

I think he is. I'm not. I've already got a mix card.

The dives maxed at about 30 (though I confess, my bottom timer is calibrated to fresh water). I was shooting the lift bag and fighting the current in about 16-20.

I'm signed up for Tech1 in the first week of March.

diver42 once bubbled...
The dives maxed at about 30 (though I confess, my bottom timer is calibrated to fresh water). I was shooting the lift bag and fighting the current in about 16-20.

I'm signed up for Tech1 in the first week of March.
Same shop? FL?

Same place. I'm staying at the same place, too. If you don't require The Ritz, you can't beat the convenience and the woman who runs it is super nice.

diver42 once bubbled...
Same place. I'm staying at the same place, too. If you don't require The Ritz, you can't beat the convenience and the woman who runs it is super nice.
Who else do you dive with that is DIR? I thought we were the only group of DIR minded people in the DC area left...

Back
Top Bottom