DIRF Ft. Lauderdale 12/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Instructor will be Dean Marshall. Contact Brownie's Southport Divers for more info or to sign up. (954) 524-2112. there are spaces available.

Tom

richhagelin once bubbled...
What is DIRF?

Fundamentals of Doing It Right course.

DIRF II: The Assimilation of Tom

O-ring once bubbled...
DIRF II: The Assimilation of Tom

Maybe the final assimilation. I'm already about 80% assimilated. If nothing else folks should sign up for this class just to watch me flounder around in the water :)

Tom

WreckWriter once bubbled...

Maybe the final assimilation. I'm already about 80% assimilated. If nothing else folks should sign up for this class just to watch me flounder around in the water :)

Tom
Have you spoken to the instructor yet about how you are going to fare in the class with only one fin? That's a pretty important 20% and I don't know what the DIR stance on monofin diving is...

O-ring once bubbled...

Have you spoken to the instructor yet about how you are going to fare in the class with only one fin? That's a pretty important 20% and I don't know what the DIR stance on monofin diving is...

Yer hilarious Ring :) Believe it or not I'm even going to wear Jets for the class. I really want to learn the various kickstrokes and I think Jets will be better for the non-standard kicks than my Mares (my NEW Mares, both of them)

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom