DIRF Ft. Lauderdale 12/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter once bubbled...

You know you're no longer allowed to use that term don't you? It was decreed yesterday.
I just caught myself after I said it and realized my strokicity just went up by a factor of 8. I will make it up by yelling at some people in the equipment section to buy a bp/wing..

WreckWriter once bubbled...

That should work.
Of the stroke wheel and associated point tables? If not contact your instructor...these are usually handed out the last day of DIRF. That way, you can keep track of your strokiness like a Weight Watchers program and work on improving yourself every week toward that elusive 100% goal...

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

tech 3 is where he will learn how to use that scooter... seems there was a struggle with that too.

Yea, I guess there was. Maybe if I had a one day a week job too I'd know everything.

That way we can learn from the master...Tom and I will head up there and check out the new platform and tank racks...

Let's see if we can get Natasha to organize it. I can see it now, a fleet of divers riding anchors, flopping up on very cool dive platforms, losing spearguns left and right. :) :) :)

Unfortunately, there is only one Uncle Pug, so it may be difficult to recreate the experience with any other boat/person. :wink:

Nate

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom