DIRF Ft. Lauderdale 12/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter once bubbled...

He's hooked up with a real shop now.
Is this that Brownnose place or whatever it is? Aqualung something or other?

O-ring once bubbled...

Is this that Brownnose place or whatever it is? Aqualung something or other?

Yea, that's the one.

WreckWriter once bubbled...

Yea, that's the one.
Agreed...there ain't too many shops up this way that enjoy the reputation of Brownie's..

Of course, the illustrious Dave is DIR, right? He busted me just the other day for not having dual inflation wings.

My regular dive buddy from PA is converting, but he's not through the proce$$ yet.

But I don't know many people around here who are into it enough to make the commitment.

r

I am thinking of going up to Dan Macy's place in Canada in the summer. CAD vs USD, may be a better value.

Eric

diver42 once bubbled...
Of course, the illustrious Dave is DIR, right? He busted me just the other day for not having dual inflation wings.

My regular dive buddy from PA is converting, but he's not through the proce$$ yet.

But I don't know many people around here who are into it enough to make the commitment.

r
Yeah, Dave ain't really DIR...wonder if he ever will go that route. Who knows.... divernva, dmdalton, and myself have a group over this way of about 4 of us from this area and we know a couple from NC that are too. Other than that, there aren't many..

O-ring once bubbled...

Agreed...there ain't too many shops up this way that enjoy the reputation of Brownie's..

Not many anywhere. Walk into Brownie's on any given day and you can talk to 3-5 GUE instructors, one of whom was on the Brittanic trip and several major cave diving expeditions. If you hang around for a while G3 is likely to stop by, maybe JJ too, pretty anyone who is anyone in Florida diving.

While you're there you can choose from the largest stock of Halcyon equipment anywhere. Scubapro, Atomics, Gavin, Oceanic, DUI, Riffe, and lots more too.

Don't forget to do a dive off the brand new dive boat too.

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom