DIR: The Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rjack321:
Hood Canal is not so nice in the fall nowadays, too many gasping fish. But the San Juans are certainly doable if the BC options are considered too big a hassle.

Is anyone from out of town interested in say - early October? Good vis, still sunny, still reasonable water temps. Any later is not so nice. Any earlier is probably too early, given other committments.

october is so far open for me.

Falco:
The west coast is far away, when are you all going to come and visit the great north-east and come and dive with us in Quebec.

We'll have to hash out the Western Conference then bring the road show east.....

man, this sounds good ... if you let DIR-F graduates who use computers in

but you all are at the diametrically opposite corner of the country from me ... dang..

Attachments

• 750x750_unitedstates_m.gif
    750x750_unitedstates_m.gif
    73.4 KB · Views: 51
H2Andy:
man, this sounds good ... if you let DIR-F graduates who use computers in

but you all are at the diametrically opposite corner of the country from me ... dang..

Well but then again you could host... but I don't think we'ld all fit in a cave :D

Why not simultaneous events on the east and west coast? Might make logistics a tad easier.

Now there's a thinkin' man...

Say, for the first "DIR Gathering" we could have them going on at the same time on each coast. For the second Gathering a year or two from now we could all try and go somewhere--gives us all time to squirrel away some money for the trip.

There can be only one ! :wink:

I was thinking of trying to come that way for fundies this summer/fall. I haven't had a chance to do any research on classes though. It would be great if it coincided. Can any of you pnw folks point me in the right direction for fundies?

H2Andy:
Easy. Do this:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom