DIR controversy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll see after I get back from the Philippines Catherine. I might have one before I get there in August.

@Jeff. I signed up for the course.

try JB's see if you like it.

Diver Dennis:
@Jeff. I signed up for the course.
Cool, you will like it. Do you have a BP/wing?

JeffG:
Cool, you will like it. Do you have a BP/wing?

I had ordered an H stealth and they are holding on to it for me. What would you recommend for a BP/W? I have to have one in October for my other classes in the Philippines too.

Diver Dennis:
I had ordered an H stealth and they are holding on to it for me. What would you recommend for a BP/W? I have to have one in October for my other classes in the Philippines too.
The Halcyon is nice. Can't really go wrong with it. If you ask me...they are all pretty much the same. When/Where is the fundi's. Maybe I will drive out.

Diver Dennis:
September 16th to 20th or around there. During the week. Some of the diving is in local lakes. You should come out, the DIR guys here are nice guys...:wink:
If that is the week then I won't be able to make it. Thats the MOF SoCal trip.

Geeze, I forgot about that. I might have miss the class and come to SoCal to see you being violated by Jennifer.

Diver Dennis:
Geeze, I forgot about that. I might have miss the class and come to SoCal to see you being violated by Jennifer.
I'm sure that there will be pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom