DIR backup reg necklace - Austin area question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:cuddles:Is it safe to go diving now?

Ummm...I never said being called a stroke turns my stomach. Sounds like you need to reread once again. :shakehead:

Now that's funny!!!:rofl3: All one has to do is go to the DIR Forum and read some of the BS there to see that the attitude continues.

Man, you must be filling your tanks with nitrous oxide...it's supposed to be NITROX or EAN or whatever you fellas call it. Fill your tanks at the dive shop, not the dentist's office. I said, very clearly I thought, that I don't have a problem with DIR. I only have a problem with DIR fanatics that think their way is the only way. I'm afraid you're going to have to reread yet again. :depressed:

Hey, pal, I didn't start the whining. I just pointed out that the reg necklace is not a DIR invention and you DIR boys don't have a corner on the reg necklace market. From there you and your buddies blew it out of proportion. In my opinion (the right one) the boys in black started the nitpicking.

I'm not seeing the big picture? Now that really is funny! You DIR guys really do have a sense of humor! :rofl3:

If you can't find any over the edge DIR BS then either you ignore it, don't get it, or don't use the Internet much. :D

You can twist it any way that you like. I'll just point out a couple things and I'm done here unless somebody wants to have a conversation that has some substance.

• By insulting people, like you have insulted mine and other peoples intelligence on numerous instances just in this thread, you are participating in the very thing that turns your stomach. By doing so, you are showing hypocrisy at it's best.
  • I never claimed that DIR folks have a market on anything hog. In fact, I've gone out of my way to show you quite the opposite.
  • Most of the posters on the DIR forum are people asking genuine questions because they are curious. There are a few very strong opinionated people there, but that doesn't match my experience with the people that I dive with or that I know.

You can twist it any way that you like. I'll just point out a couple things and I'm done here unless somebody wants to have a conversation that has some substance.

• By insulting people, like you have insulted mine and other peoples intelligence on numerous instances just in this thread, you are participating in the very thing that turns your stomach. By doing so, you are showing hypocrisy at it's best.
  • I never claimed that DIR folks have a market on anything hog. In fact, I've gone out of my way to show you quite the opposite.
  • Most of the posters on the DIR forum are people asking genuine questions because they are curious. There are a few very strong opinionated people there, but that doesn't match my experience with the people that I dive with or that I know.
OMG...if only there was a whiny emoticon. :shakehead:

Last edited:
I think they're losing their touch. I stopped by to ask one of the members why he was bragging about bending his computer on a regular basis, and it took almost 60 posts before one of them called me a stroke. :D OTOH, by the time they all figured out there was an inconsistency afoot, it looked a lot like Night of the Living Dead where the zombies come out.

Terry

<snicker>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom