Dinner Meetings: Sunday Aug 22 & Tuesday Aug 24 - Interested...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Put me down as a definite (maybe) for Sonora on Sunday.
How many chairs is that?

I can count numbers or "NOs" but can't get Maybes to count. :silly: If someone says they are coming then doesn't, no problem; if 6 people show up who didn't post, no problem; it's just an effort to get an approximate number so we won't set up tables for 20 with only 10, or for 20 with tables for 10 - except we'd survive that anyway.
azscubadude

Andrethediver PMed me that "we" would be there Sunday. I'm guessing 2, but losing count quickly. :eek:

Sunday...
  • Don & bud Jer: 2
  • Merfman & Jen: 2
  • macado: [-]1[/-] 2
  • suprane: [-]1[/-] 2
  • 84turboz: 1
  • azscubadude: 1
  • Andrethediver: 2

Tuesday...
  • Texas Torpedo: 2
  • suprane: 2
  • ddeborahdelamar: 1

Last edited:
How many chairs is that?

That would be one chair for me. The reason I say "maybe" is that I've got a weird connection in Houston. Hopefully all will go as planned.

I'll see if Merf & his wife want to share a cab since we are both at SCC.

Add +1 to my count. Sorry forgot to mention that.

Don, put me down for two chairs both nights (Sunday and Tuesday)... I can't leave Laura behind!
Also, we plan on being at Wet Wendy's Sunday night for Clara's Hungarian food!... YUMMM! :D

That would be one chair for me. The reason I say "maybe" is that I've got a weird connection in Houston. Hopefully all will go as planned.

I'll see if Merf & his wife want to share a cab since we are both at SCC.
Hope you make it okay. Look for backup plans to suggest if needed by way of Cancun. I had a lady take a cab from the ferry to the dinner once.
Add +1 to my count. Sorry forgot to mention that.
Changed you to two. Thanks.
Don, put me down for two chairs both nights (Sunday and Tuesday)... I can't leave Laura behind!
Also, we plan on being at Wet Wendy's Sunday night for Clara's Hungarian food!... YUMMM! :D
Changed you to two and added you to Sunday.

I started to scream when someone added Wendy's for Saturday to this thread as it's confusing enough with two dinners and vague answers but anyway - I guess you mean Saturday's, or are you going to eat twice Sunday.

We're divers! We can complicate the simplest plans...!! :eyebrow:

I started to scream when someone added Wendy's for Saturday to this thread as it's confusing enough with two dinners and vague answers but anyway - I guess you mean Saturday's, or are you going to eat twice Sunday.

Wow!... I did mean Saturday!... This could get confusing! LOL
So, what I really have in mind is Saturday at WW's for Hungarian dinner, Sunday at Sonora Grill, and Tuesday at Wet Wendy's again. Of course, Laura as always, at my side!... Thanks for trying to keep this all sorted out, Don!
Sorry for the confusion!... My bad!

Ah, island life...Sunday at 7 is when I bowl. Will definitely make the gathering on Tuesday. Looking forward to meeting ya'll at WW.

Add me as a definite for Wet Wendy's and a possible for Sonora, as well as my "date".. :wink:

your DATE!!!:shocked2: does Christi know :wink::D

It's fine if anyone no-shows or great if anyone arrives unexpected as this is just table & chair moving, not perishable boat seats - but helps to have a good idea. Lists so far...

Sunday...
  • Merfman & Jen: 2
  • macado: 2
  • azscubadude: 1
  • Andrethediver: 2
  • Dave Dillehay: 2
  • n8lykind: 2

Tuesday...
  • Texas Torpedo & Christi: 2
  • ddeborahdelamar: 1
  • paulw: 2

Thursday @ Chichen Itza

Just Jer & me, and we will be so tired of each other by then - but we don't pay that much attention to each other anyway. He and his non-travelling, non-swimming GF split so if any cute young* ladies want to meet us there...?

* young: at heart, age unimportant if legal :eyebrow:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom