Dinner Meetings: Sunday Aug 22 & Tuesday Aug 24 - Interested...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear Don,

I will be there Sunday night plan on 2.

Dave Dillehay

LOL - Thanks for looking out for me Ann! Haha!

yeah he better watch his step.. it pays to have friends in low places :rofl3:
jk David... love you too :kiss2:

Hey Don, I'm still a maybe for Sunday but put me down for 2 Tuesday:D
Great. Double check my work below...
Dear Don,

I will be there Sunday night plan on 2.
Glad to hear that. See below...
Steve and I are in for sun. Night
Great. Gotcha, I think. See below...
LOL - Thanks for looking out for me Ann! Haha!
Ok you're coming with Texas Torpedo? Great. With most members using Usernames and/or no faces on post, I certainly don't keep up well with who is who in real life, who is married to whom, etc. see below...

I have not called Sonora directly as I figured it'd be simpler to get Scuba Mau to handle for me as they have so nicely. Two people, two languages, etc can cause confusion and we confuse simple matters enough at times. I think I'll leave it alone, maybe ask Opal @ SM to enlarge our reservation if we get to it - hoping they will come too, but try to arrive a little early. I do want to make sure they have a few waiters taking orders and one just one working around the table. Once I smell food, I need it soon...!

Sunday...
  • Don & bud Jer: 2
  • Merfman & Jen: 2
  • macado: 2
  • suprane: 2
  • 84turboz: 1
  • azscubadude: 1
  • Andrethediver: 2
  • Dave Dillehay: 2
  • n8lykind & Steve: 2

Tuesday...
  • Don & bud Jer: 2
  • 84turboz: 1
  • Texas Torpedo & Christi: 2
  • suprane: 2
  • ddeborahdelamar: 1
  • paulw: 2

Thursday @ Chichen Itza

Just Jer & me: 2

Last edited:
Well, we fly out of DFW at about 10:10 in the morning!... I look forward to meeting the members of this group on the island!
Laura and I will be at Wet Wendy"s tomorrow evening at about 7:30 and again on Tuesday. And at Sonora Sunday evening... Hope to see los of you at each!

Dear Dandy,

I am sorry to say I have to miss it after all. My business in Houston needs me there Monday morning. Maybe I can come back for Tuesday night.

Dave Dillehay

Last edited:
I think that I will be able to make it and have a drink before you have dinner. It will be nice to meet those I have nown on SB all these years!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom