Dinner Meetings: Sunday Aug 22 & Tuesday Aug 24 - Interested...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sunday..
  • Don & bud Jer
  • Merfman & boss Jen
  • macado
  • suprane

Wish I could join you guys but somebody has to work.

Try the bacon wrapped shrimp while at Sonora Grill, excellent!!

I too wish you could be there!... Any chance you will be joining the group again next March circa St. Patricks's day? :D

I can definitely do Aug 22.

I am here until August 23rd for REEF week. Also have Saturday (August 21st) available if anyone wants to try to do Wet Wendys. Already made quite a few stops there.

Laura and I would love to meet you at WW's Saturday night!.... I'll never pass up a chance to have one of Chad's margaritas!... Yummm!! :D
Just let me know what time.
What do you think Don??... Are you up for Saturday night?
Bill

I too wish you could be there!... Any chance you will be joining the group again next March circa St. Patricks's day? :D

I'm afraid we will miss St. Patrick's Day in Coz as we won't be arriving until Sat, March 19th. Would love to meet up again though if our dates overlap.

Laura and I would love to meet you at WW's Saturday night!.... I'll never pass up a chance to have one of Chad's margaritas!... Yummm!! :D
Bill
I get up at midnight to catch the plane that morning. I don't think I'll be up for such until Tuesday as planned.
Its all a big maybe for me on Sunday night.
It would be nice. How about Tuesday?

Bill

I'll be there. Maybe 8-9ish? FYI. Wet Wendy's a having a special Hungarian dinner that night if you're interested. Clara's mother is here from Hungary and they're cooking all Hungarian food.

Sunday & Tuesday both sound great. Then again, every night sounds great to me! Count me in too.

I'll be there. Maybe 8-9ish? FYI. Wet Wendy's a having a special Hungarian dinner that night if you're interested. Clara's mother is here from Hungary and they're cooking all Hungarian food.

Hungarian food sounds great to me!.. My wife is whining because she wants the cerviche!... She ALWAYS orders their cerviche! :idk: ... I assured her that they would probably accomodate her!
We will probably try to get there at 7:30 or 8:00 so we can go ahead and get fed, but will certainly be around when you get there!

Back
Top Bottom