DIMWIT T-Shirts -- Last Call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P.S. A guy that wears pink is kinda gay, not that thats a bad thing but still

Trust me, the guys at Stuart Cove's look VERY NICE in their pink shirts, and little white shorts. It makes for a very enjoyable dive day!:wink:

Rhonda

Check is in the mail. Let me know if you don't receive it in a day or two. Thanks again for all the work you've put into this.

k-valve
Check was mailed USPS this morning. Let me know if it doesn't show up in a few days.

John, I join the group in thanking you again and profusely. Having ordered t-shirts before for events, I understand the work that goes into this. You are great! What's your favorite desert?

Foo,
When might you make it to CSSP? I just have to meet you one of these days. I feel like we share a kindred spirit, after that comment you posted regarding my sleeping in and late starts on my day off. Ha!

First off, thanks to all of ya'll who have sent payment already. I've received several via PayPal and even one in the mail so far. Ya'll rock! I'll post who I have payments for next week so everyone who sent a payment knows it was received.

Here's where we are on the t-shirts...

Austin Screen Printing is doing our t-shirts. Thanks a MILLION to everyone who offered their suggestions. It boiled down to price and convenience. Since they gave us a fair price, do great work, have the high quality shirts in the colors we want...and are just blocks down the street from my house... :D they got the order.

They know what we want and have our art work. At this stage we are in the queue for them to take the artwork I uploaded to their server and modify it for printing. I didn't ask for a timeline, but I'm hoping to hear back Monday or Tuesday.

After the art work is corrected for printing I'll have a better idea as to when the t-shirts will be ready. I'll post it and we can start distributing them as soon as I have them in hand. It would be cool if they can be done by the end of the week, but I don't know if they have all of our t-shirts in stock or how busy they are right now. Hopefully, I'll have a good idea on when they'll be finished soon. I asked for a due date of June 13th.

I'll keep you posted as we progress through the process.

k-valve will you be at Travis next weekend?

Maybe...my very first grandchild is supposed to be joining us in Fort Worth via c-section next Thursday. If all goes well I might be able to get back to Austin Saturday and maybe get in some diving on Sunday. I don't know if the shirts will be ready by then though...probably not.

This weekend I'm in Fort Worth for her baby shower...not sure why she couldn't do both at the same time. Seems like it would have been a lot more considerate of her to have the shower and then have the baby later that day. I must not have raised the kid right. :shakehead:

:rofl3:

John, I join the group in thanking you again and profusely. Having ordered t-shirts before for events, I understand the work that goes into this. You are great! What's your favorite desert?

How are you at making chocolate pies with meringue...like my grandma used to make? :wink: Just kidding...no need for any of that. I thought it would be cool to make a DIMWIT t-shirt and since I was at it already I figured I'd offer it to the rest of the Swampers too.

Back
Top Bottom