DIMWIT T-Shirts -- Last Call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paypal sent :multi:

:clapping: great job k-Valve.... i might have to send you some tim tams as part of the international dimwit co-operation!

Did you say Tim Tams? OMG, Im drooling, those are by God the best food known to man, if you send them to Kvalve Im holding his kid hostage for the tim tams .... tim tams...mmmmmmmm

i have cash for the pink shirt........ will you be out at Travis this weekend?

Unfortunately, no. I have to work on Saturday. :shakehead: Then it's off to Dallas to take my mom, Angie and Madison to my oldest daughter's baby shower.

Thanks for the early payments already, ya'll. If you are paying by PayPal and want you t-shirt mailed be sure to let me know the address you want me to send the package.

paypal sent :multi:

:clapping: great job k-Valve.... i might have to send you some tim tams as part of the international dimwit co-operation!

Sweet! Now who can I share them with??? :crafty: Certainly not my girl after seeing the advertisement. I don't want to be replaced. :rofl3:

Sweet! Now who can I share them with??? :crafty: Certainly not my girl after seeing the advertisement. I don't want to be replaced. :rofl3:

If you want your kid back you will share the tim tams :evilsmile

K-valve, Is it possible to add another shirt to my order, or is it to late. Let me know and ill send some money your way via paypal.

Thanks a lot for doing this!!!

Pay Pal sent - let me add my thanks to all the others for your work.

Mike
agdiver75

Gee...between the tim tams and fahitas I can forget about my jerk (no pun intended) chicken.

May do smoked brisket for BBQ...but would have to heat it up (no pun intended). :rofl3:

Money sent by PayPal for 4 shirts...1 black XL, 1 black Large, 2 gray smalls...I calculated $47.28. If that isn't right, please let me know and I will correct it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom