DIMWIT T-Shirts -- Last Call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If the ladies shirts come in PINK!, please order that for Foo2 & Foo. We'll take whatever you can get, but pink would be great!

Water God wont let us have pink, he says divers dont wear pink :( When I order my wet suit from New Brafuels (sp) Im going to get it all hot pink. :D

Been pondering this for awhile.

Oh, what the heck. Put me down for a Gry Medium. It should go well with my original TSD shirt (the one with the screwed up color on the moss). :D

So I don't have to go over and read a hundred and thirty some posts, what's the payment plan on this?

I am just repeating what I have seen posted.
Payment Plan:
Looks like k-valve is accepting checks, cash and PayPal. Paypal, I think will probably come in with a 3.5% premium to cover the PayPal processing fee. K-valve is willing to deliver locally in Austin and also arrange for direct delivery at Spring Fling. If neither of those options work for you, k-valve is willing to do the flat rate Priority Mail thing through the USPS for approx. $5. I believe I read that medium shirts are going to be approx. $15.

This isn't official. I am just trying to be helpful.

Water God wont let us have pink, he says divers dont wear pink :( When I order my wet suit from New Brafuels (sp) Im going to get it all hot pink. :D

:crafty: Pink would be pretty awesome! While we're at it...Kvalve, I'm gonna be a pain in the butt. Can you change mine to a small? :D

Sorry...I'm just a plain ol' guy I didn't realize how important havin' pink shirts was to you gals. :ne_nau: I'll do what I can. Might be no biggie. Any of the fellas who want pink are SOL though. :D

In the Bahama's divers at Stuart Coves wear pink.

:rofl3:

Yeah, well anyone who regularly dives shallow, crystal clear water should wear pink. Hmmm...maybe I should get you a pink one since you spend so much time down at Aquarena! :D

I am just repeating what I have seen posted.
Payment Plan:
Looks like k-valve is accepting checks, cash and PayPal. Paypal, I think will probably come in with a 3.5% premium to cover the PayPal processing fee. K-valve is willing to deliver locally in Austin and also arrange for direct delivery at Spring Fling. If neither of those options work for you, k-valve is willing to do the flat rate Priority Mail thing through the USPS for approx. $5. I believe I read that medium shirts are going to be approx. $15.

This isn't official. I am just trying to be helpful.

That's is pretty much right on. The only unknown is the price of the t-shirts. I'm still waiting on a couple of quotes that I hope will be much better than the other one I got.

Yeah, well anyone who regularly dives shallow, crystal clear water should wear pink. Hmmm...maybe I should get you a pink one since you spend so much time down at Aquarena! :D

Yep, some of us guys are OK with our masculinity that pink would not bother us. Some of us are not. However, with my skin tones being what they are, I prefer gray in this case to be a better use of my color pallet overall. :lotsalove:

Sorry...I'm just a plain ol' guy I didn't realize how important havin' pink shirts was to you gals. :ne_nau: I'll do what I can. Might be no biggie. Any of the fellas who want pink are SOL though. :D

I don't know about the other girls....but pink is my signature color!:10: Actually, I'll live without a pink one, but it would be cool if they are available.:blinking: Thanks K-valve! You're doing a great job on this!

This is the latest update to the t-shirt list:
almity1 - Gry XL
andercb1 - Blk L; Gray L
agdiver75 - Gry XXL (2); Gry M
bogrady - Gry L; Blk S; Blk L
DazedFred - Blk M
DiveJunky - Blk XL
divermossi - Gry XXL (2)
fooman - Gry L
foo - Gry XL, Ladies
foo2 - Gry M, Ladies
foo2's husband - Gry L
ftwdiver14 - Gry L
Guba - Gry XXL; Blk XXL
homeyllama - Blk M (2); Blk L
Jay SMART Diver - Gry XL; Blk XL
Joe-Diver - Blk XXL
k-valve - Gry XL; Blk XXL
kmcneer - Blk L
Lake Travis Scuba - Gry XL
lmwb_1977 - Blk M; Blk L
lowery399 - Gry XL
mack diver - Gry XL; Blk XL
Martha - Gry L, Ladies; Gry XXL
MattBooth Gry XXL
nadmat - Gry XL; Blk XL
Paul19May - Gry L
pearldiver07 - Gry XL
pir8 - Blk XXL
pvillestang - Blk L
richerso - Blk XXL (2)
rumbum - Blk M, Ladies
ryanh1985 - Blk XL
scubacarl - Gry XL; Blk XL
scubadale - Gry XL; Blk XL
scubashawn123 - Gry XXL
sealskin98 - Gry M
subzero - Gry L
texdiveguy - Gry L; Blk L
tridacna - Blk XL
trucker girl - Gry M, Ladies
TwoBitTexan - Gry L
txmanager - Gry XL
wjknobles - Blk L
ynkedodl - Blk S
Yellowkunkfish - Gry M, Ladies
Zinc - Gry XXL (2); Blk XXL (2)
Zzzking - Blk M

List of Shame (Those I have requests from, but no size or color information):
axl72
dartref
El Orans
Islandfrog

P.S. Time is running out. I should be able to place the order by Friday afternoon. Once it's placed you're SOL.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom