DIMWIT T-Shirts -- Last Call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I can't be an official DIMWIT (since I've never gone diving in Texas) but I'd love a T-shirt! After all, I'm a founding member of ISOSAD:AND UGLY (it's a dork diver thing) and I've driven through Texas often enough... I did a DIMWIT search in the Swamp Diver forum and I'd think I'd like to be part of the group vicariously- and it gives me incentive to get there and dive sometime!

Size L white.

Paypal is good? You can add the service fee to my order- I don't know if you've received payments via Paypal before but it comes out to about 3.5%.

pm sent... XL in grey please

thanks!

I thought all furriners had to come to the Spring Fling to pick theirs up. :eyebrow:

We were going to pitch in for HUE but I'll bet an Aussie like Almitywife would be a lot more fun.

I thought all furriners had to come to the Spring Fling to pick theirs up. :eyebrow:

We were going to pitch in for HUE but I'll bet an Aussie like Almitywife would be a lot more fun.

and i'll bring tim tams!!! :multi:

Add me in for two XXL in Gray.
They look great.

It's looking like the pricing on the t-shirts, based on the quantities we have now will cost approximately...
S-M-L-XL $15
XXL $16
XXXL $17

If I have to mail your shirt to you it will cost a little less than $5 additional to send it to you via Priority Mail. I'm sure international shipping will be a little more.

The bottom line is that t-shirts plus shipping will be at cost. If you pay via PayPal it'll cost just a bit more to cover their fee. Don't worry about payment until the shirts are back from the printer (2-3 weeks).

This is sizing & color information I have at the moment:
almity1 - Gry XL
bogrady - Gry L; Blk S; Blk L
DazedFred - Blk M
DiveJunky - ?
divermossi - Gry XXL (2)
fooman
- Gry L
foo - Gry XL, Ladies
foo2 - Gry M, Ladies
foo2's husband - Gry L
ftwdiver14 - Gry L
Guba - Gry XXL; Blk XXL
Jay SMART Diver - Gry XL; Blk XL
Joe-Diver - Blk XXL
k-valve - Gry XL; Blk XXL
Lake Travis Scuba - Gry XL
lowery399 - Gry XL
mack diver - Gry XL; Blk XL
Martha - Gry L, Ladies; Gry XXL
nadmat - Gry XL; Blk XL
Paul19May - Gry L
pearldiver07 - Gry XL
pvillestang - Blk L
richerso - Blk XXL (2)
ryanh1985 - Blk XL
scubacarl - Gry XL; Blk XL
scubashawn123 - Gry XXL
subzero - Gry L
texdiveguy - Gry L; Blk L
trucker girl - Gry M, Ladies
TwoBitTexan - Gry L
txmanager - Gry XL
wjknobles - Blk L
Yellowkunkfish - Gry M, Ladies
Zinc - Gry XXL; Blk XXL
Zzzking - Blk M

This is who I have requests from, but no size or color information:
andercb1
aqdiver75
axl72
dartref
El Orans
Islandfrog
pir8
rumbum
scubadale

If you have changed your mind about your shirts...quantity, color, etc...or if you have not given me any information please do so by Friday, May 30, 2008. I plan to place the order this coming weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom