Diagram of Whiskey Wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was one of the more memorable dives onsite. The first time I had decent visibility, with enough forsight to bring a camera along, after the wreck had uncovered so much - better than a year ago.

Here's a slideshow link... 63 Random Images from album :: Whiskey Wreck 8-20-6

Its covered quite a bit since then, atleast it was the last time I was there - several months ago.

That was one of the more memorable dives onsite. The first time I had decent visibility, with enough forsight to bring a camera along, after the wreck had uncovered so much - better than a year ago.

Here's a slideshow link... 63 Random Images from album :: Whiskey Wreck 8-20-6

Its covered quite a bit since then, atleast it was the last time I was there - several months ago.

The rudder, 4 or 5 months ago, was completely covered...

Yeah, I've been there since then. Shot some fish with Shagman and halftime late last year, probably the last time I was there.

Screw the fish, let's go lobstering, Tom!

Paul are you still having trouble filling a Lobster trip? I have wondered if any of the new rubble dropped last year is attracting any Slippers. Some of the deeper sites may start paying off soon now you have started my stomach rumble. At this time I cant give a confirm date but yes I wouldn’t mind giving it a go with ya. (Can I bring my Gun also :popcorn:) I'm feeling a little down the last couple of days over ticking another year onto my old age so I need something to think about :shakehead:

I may have to take you up on that offer. I'd like to get into spear fishing at some point, but I feel that I need to get a few more dives under my belt before I start toting around a gun. I've been thinking about going ahead and picking up a pole though. Either way, I'd love to check out the paddle wheeler.

:cheers:

CivilE

Yes I do agree if your still a little green at diving to get some more time under your belt before you concentrate on anything else.

But still I don’t think a 10 cent tour would be out of the question on a nice summer day for us

But to keep in the good graces of the dive Guru I will have to blindfold ya and spin you around twice and above all you will have to learn the secrete hand shake

That was the first time I seen those shots on the SuPrBuGmAn's Gallery :: Whiskey Wreck 8-20-6

And I have to say Damn good.... I cant recall ever seeing her like that, way to go Mat I wish I would have been on that dive

Had 20-25' visibility throughout most of the dive, it was one of those times where the Whiskey was a great dive. Dnos from here on ScubaBoard was diving with me on that day.

Here's a movie of my only visit to the whiskey:

Click the red X - it does work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom