Diagram of Whiskey Wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whiskey ran mail, too? Hmmm, must go down there sometime to see if I can find the package I mailed . . . . assuming the price of gas doesn't become prohibitive this summer - $4+ bucks a gallon makes a 7 hour drive in an SUV loaded down with dive gear for 4 people, plus dive boat trip for 4 divers more expensive than usual. :(

...SeaYoda - sure, post the video where you were corked to the surface by the surge, nice! :D Now everyone will want to go!

I can truthfully say that I know what it is like to dive in the spin cycle of a washing machine after making that dive! :rofl3:

I can truthfully say that I know what it is like to dive in the spin cycle of a washing machine after making that dive! :rofl3:

And here I thought it was special effects :D

My first dive on the whiskey wreck was free dive spearfishing as a young lad in 1965, and it has supplied me with many fish & fun dives since. Not as many fish here off the beach as there used to be. The depth @ the site was much deeper until hurricane Frederick wiped out all the tall sand dunes in 1979, allowing the north winds in the winter to deposit sand over her.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom