DGX regulators - Opinions Please.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flycaster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Is anyone on here using a reg. Setup from Dive Gear Express?
I have been looking at their stuff such as BP/W combos but especially the regs because of affordability.
Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Is anyone on here using a reg. Setup from Dive Gear Express?
I have been looking at their stuff such as BP/W combos but especially the regs because of affordability.
Thanks in advance for your opinions.

DGX sources from very reliable manufacturers, often the same as many "brand name" companies.

They buy direct and sell direct.

They have very good and fair pricing and excellent.service.

They are my deco reg. So, it isn't something I would take lightly in selecting them for the task........

I bought my bp/w combo from them. Very affordable and they were very good at answering my questions as this is the first wing u bought.

I think the OP means our DGX by Deep6 regs. If you send us an email at support@deep6gear.com I can email you some information about them. But I think the best source is non-biased opinions from users on the board here, and I'm sure some will offer advise.

I think @tbone1004 has used them as well, maybe he can weigh in.

I haven't used the DGX regs directly, but I've used the ones they're based off of. No issues, though I think that if you're going to follow recommended service intervals, the Signature series regs are a better value once everything is factored in.

The deco reg packages I use though purchased from Piranha and those are a standard reg from WMD

DGx is a great company with fantastic customer service. I would be concerned about the regs as if you need service, it might be tough to get parts especially if LDS does not service it or you on a trip. So its more than just the performance. Having said that, I love their stuff.:)

I haven't used the DGX regs directly, but I've used the ones they're based off of.

What regs are they based off of? Do they use the same service kits as any other regs?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom